What will your activities be?
- Check weekly that the date/milestone indicated in the supply program is respected and promptly report any deviations to the Epc Purchasing & post order manager and the Project Management Team in order to decide which mitigation actions to take;
- Once the delivery of materials, goods or equipment has been made, if the delivery is EXW and activate in time the responsible for shipping and customs in order to organize the collection and shipment on site with the methods and times required by the project;
- Urges suppliers to submit regular (at least weekly or bi-weekly) updated progress reports (if any) and all deliverables;
- Conduct weekly meetings on the progress of the site/supplier (if any/requested);
- Issue updated Weekly Material Status Reports and forward it Project Management Team;
- You will be responsible for monitoring and expediting the progress of materials, equipment, and supplier data contained in the purchase order. Require the supplier to submit the production/construction/fabrication supply schedule on the date and requirement stated in the purchase order.
Competencies and skills:
- Expediter with a experience of 1/3 years in the role in Oil&Gas industries, Or EPC contractors, or in Power Generation Industries;
- Full English proficiency is appreciated.
Job location: Guasticce (Livorno)
The contract and contractual placement will be commensurate with your experience. There is also a Welfare policy, internal learning courses for your training, daily meal vouchers, professional growth in a dynamic and collaborative environment.