- managing quotation activities to customers
- server storage of request for proposal and documentation
- analysis of documentation, sending requests for quotation to suppliers and evaluation of the quotations received
- tabulation of costs, drafting of any exceptions and subsequent technical alignment with the customer
- issuance of the bid after management approval.
- The resource will need to interface internally with the quality department and technical department to resolve any issues that may arise from the potential purchase order, with a view to smooth management of job order activities
- knowledge in the plant engineering and/or construction field
- good organizational skills, analytical skills, communication skills, responsiveness
- good knowledge of the English language
Place of work: Guasticce
Contract and contractual placement will be commensurate with your experience. In addition, a Welfare policy, internal learning courses for your training, daily meal vouchers, personalized growth plans and the possibility of working in SW is provided.