What will you be in charge of?
- You will prepare the Requests for Offers (RoO) to be sent to suppliers on the Vendor List, based on the Purchase Requests (RoA) received from the project teams or other personnel authorised to make the request;
- You will carry out the commercial tabulation of the offers received and manage any technical and commercial alignments;
- You will prepare the purchase order (PO) or contract for signature by your manager;
- You will be in charge of Expediting the purchase order (PO) until the complete delivery of materials and certificates;
- You will collaborate in supplier search activities and in the periodic evaluation of suppliers
- Diploma in Industrial Expert or similar
- Knowledge of technical drawing
- At least 3 years’ experience in the role
- Experience in similar roles in workshops and/or mechanical production companies
Soft Skills: Good negotiation and communication skills and predisposition to interpersonal relations and working in teams.
Place of work: Guasticce
The contract and contractual framework will be commensurate with your experience. There will also be a Welfare policy, internal learning courses for your training, daily meal vouchers, professional growth in a dynamic environment.