What will you be in charge of?
- You will follow up from sale to delivery Electrical ITEMs for Medium and Low Voltage in the industrial field;
- Selection and after-sales dimensioning of electrical equipment (MV motors and generators);
- Motor sizing involves analysing and understanding the end customer’s technical documentation provided to us in English (with detailed terminology dedicated to the industrial field of Oil & Gas);
- Analysing the offers of the various suppliers and also aligning these to the scope of supply sold and to the industry-related standards.
- You will also have to follow the exchange of technical documentation with the supplier and with the end customer and actively participate in any meetings between the company we work with and the supplier (often in English) and possibly with the end customer, also managing documentation and correspondence via company tools.
- Engineering degree, preferably in electrical disciplines or a strong theoretical knowledge base in electrical systems and machines
- Good knowledge of the English language
Soft Skills: strong motivation and focus on one’s professional future, predisposition to continuous learning, analytical skills and attention to detail
Place of work: Florence Rifredi
The contract and contractual framework will be commensurate with your experience. There will also be a Welfare policy, internal learning courses for your training, daily meal vouchers, personalised growth plans.