What will you be responsible for?
- Analysis of job requirements
- Activity planning
- You will be responsible for the procurement of the order
- Direct interface with the customer
- You will be responsible for the progress of the order in terms of time, costs, quality
- Diploma of Industrial Expert or degree in Engineering
- Experience in similar roles in the management and construction of metal structures, skids or plants
- Knowledge of the MS Office package and preferably knowledge of MS Project
- Good knowledge of the English language
Soft Skills: excellent organisational and management skills, communication skills and predisposition to interpersonal relations
Place of work: Guasticce
The contract and contractual framework will be commensurate with your experience. There will also be a Welfare policy, internal learning courses for your training, daily meal vouchers, professional growth in a dynamic and collaborative environment.