What will you be responsible for?
- You will be responsible for the development of multi-disciplinary orders for product packages such as Steam Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors and related plant auxiliaries.
- Interfacing with the internal team and the customer, you will have to develop 3D models with NX, drawings for sending to the final customer, construction drawings for the workshop and prepare material purchase lists.
- You will have to manage several complex projects at the same time and ensure that they meet the customers’ technical requirements and that deadlines and budgets are met.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Ability to understand ITO (Inquiry to order) in the offer phase and experience in OTR (Order to remittance) delivery management, experience in diagrams (P&ID), mastery of 3D modelling with CAD software (Siemens NX), experience in piping, valves and plant layout drawings.
- Strong analytical, planning and team-working skills, as well as strong communication, relationship management and coordination skills complete the profile.
Place of work: Florence
The contract and contractual framework will be commensurate with your experience. There will also be a Welfare policy, internal learning courses for your training, daily meal vouchers, and customised growth plans.