What you will be responsible for.
- You will be responsible for detail design of machine components for Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines, Reciprocating Compressors and related products.
- Interfacing with internal team and customer you will have to develop 3D models with NX, 2D constructive models for the shop floor, and prepare material purchase lists.
- You will need to interface with the customer to ensure project compliance with requirements
- You will have to coordinate internal and external resources and make synergy with resources from other disciplines collaborating on the project.
- You will have to manage the progress of the project from the conceptual phase to the completion and delivery of all deliverables, with particular attention to meeting delivery dates.
- Technical diploma in mechanical engineering or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience of 1-2 years in mechanical drawing activities, preferably in the Oil&Gas industry
- Good mastery of modeling with 3D modeling software, preferably Siemens NX
- Excellent knowledge in industrial technical drawing
- Strong willingness to create a growth path in precision mechanical design.
- Strong analytical, planning and teamwork skills, as well as strong communication, relationship management and coordination skills complete the profile.
Place of work: Florence
II contract and contractual placement will be commensurate with your experience. A Welfare policy, internal courses of learning for your training, daily meal vouchers, growth plans personalized.