What will your activities be?
- Engineering contract management (annual value 6-7 Mln)
- Monitoring of contract milestones
- Monitoring and management of contract KPIs
- Study and implementation of procedures to optimize contract KPIs
- Direct interface with customer
- Direct interface with suppliers
Competencies and skills:
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in similar roles in engineering contract management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package
- Good knowledge of the English language (C1 or higher)
- Soft Skills: excellent organizational and management skills, communication skills, and aptitude for interpersonal relationships particularly in an international environment.
Job location: Florence or Guasticce
The contract and contractual placement will be commensurate with your experience. There is also a Welfare policy, internal learning courses for your training, daily meal vouchers, professional growth in a dynamic and collaborative environment.